Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas music is more important than you give it credit for.

The spirit of Christmas, i believe, is highly dependent on music. Music sets the tone for just about everything in my life anyway. And this Christmas season is no different! Just like last Christmas, and probably every Christmas in my future, i've been listening exclusively to Sufjan Stevens Christmas albums. I find his holiday music to be much more in tune with the mood i feel should be present at Christmas time. SO to spare you (my 5 glorious readers whom i love so dearly) from having to listen to 99.9 and the same 10 obnoxious songs repeatedly, i've posted a link to my favorite of Sufjan's Christmas songs so you can have a little sample before you rush out and buy all the albums. Though i'm confident that will happen.

you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment