Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy


Today was amazing! My husband and I took the day off for no reason. And while he caught up on some homework, I bathed the dogs, cleaned the bathroom, washed the floors, made some pumpkin spice cookies, and started my spaghetti for dinner (crockpot). Then we went to lunch at sweet cakes and it was amazing as always.

This afternoon I taught my first piano lesson in the new house. This was my students very first piano lesson and he is picking it up very quickly! I'm worried he will have the whole first book passed off by next week and I will owe him 500 candy bars!!

At any rate I loved today. I love baking and teaching piano. I love my home. There is no where I'd rather be and no one I'd rather be with than my husband.

Now I need to go to bed because the reality of 4am comes around far too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment