Friday, September 23, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas

A friend of mine ordered 2 dozen nightmare before Christmas cookies for her daughters birthday party. Well I was MORE than excited to take on the challenge. What do you think?

 









 




What is your favorite part of this movie (besides the fact that its amazing)? I think my favorite instance in the film is when Sally uses a spoon with holes in it to trick her creator. And of course, my favorite full scene is when Jack discovers Christmas Town. 

4 comments:

  1. Those are crazy awesome cookies. You got skills girl. I like the spoon part too, but I hate the part where the guy takes out his brains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so true Cassi. especially the part at the end when he puts half his brain in that new person he makes. EWE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are way way way too cute! i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I ever tell you these were awesome? Because they were. They still are.

    ReplyDelete