Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween is closer than you think!


With Halloween only like 4 weeks away i decided it was about time to start warming up! Not only did I practice decorating with a spooky style, but I also practiced making some delicious pumpkin sugar cookies.

Okay I said they were delicious- I'll admit, I didn't eat them. I have a serious issue with pumpkin (it's icky). BUT some of my husbands friends from church ate them and just loved them and I took the last few to work and my coworkers loved them as well. They got nothing but rave reviews. Trust me, my husband was mad when I took the rest to work so I had to make him a fresh batch! You want these cookies!

Same price, new great flavor.

Regular Halloween cookies (pumpkins, bats, etc.) are $15/dozen

Specialty cookies (nightmare before Christmas or other super thematic designs) are $20/dozen.

However, if you place your order for October within the next week, I will make specialty cookies for $15 as well.

Happy Fall! I hope the weather cools down soooooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment